This blog post was originally posted on the 28th March 2018 after I had spent HOURS trying to redesign my blog from its original boring theme (if you're also a blogger, you will understand the stress of changing the theme of your blog on your own, or is it is just me that struggles?). Things have changed a lot since then, and it's only right to start this new 'blog era' with some info on myself.
My name is Megan, as I'm sure you can tell from the branding of my blog, and I'm a Beauty Therapist living in the beautiful coastal county of Cornwall. I love all things beauty, fashion, astrology and the odd murder documentary here and there. I thought I would start this new era of my blog by posting about myself to engage on a personal level with anyone who may stumble across my blog, before posting more lifestyle, beauty and fashion content. I personally love finding out more about the people behind the blogs I read because I feel much more connected to their posts and can relate to them more on a personal level despite not actually knowing them in real life.
---
- Cornwall is where I was born, and where I have always lived. I'm a true cornish gal! I grew up in the countryside in various villages as my family moved a lot, and I now live in Cornwall's only city in a little house on my own. I try to take advantage of living in such a rural location by exploring all the countryside, lots of beach walks and exploring Cornwall's hidden gems.
- I have been a nail technician for almost 3 years, and absolutely love my job! I'm hoping to branch out and expand my skills within the beauty industry to pursue more avenues in the near future, and feel so lucky to work in such a beautiful salon with incredible colleagues.
- My friends, family, and partner are the most important part of my life. I try to spend as much time as I can when I'm not working with them, and when I can't, we're all always on the phone or facetime! My favourite things to do with them are going out on coffee or cocktail dates, long beach walks and cosy nights in.
---
I think I'm similar to a lot of other bloggers in the respect of not having a lavish lifestyle, trips to Dubai every few weeks and not having consistent brand deals to post about, but I think it's cool that I have my own little space on the internet to voice my opinions, share my life, write about what I enjoy and maybe inspire others. One of my favourite things to do is watch or read bloggers chat about their lives and products they love to get inspiration and see what's popular in terms of beauty and style and get new trip destination recommendations, so I hope I can inspire others also!
Thank you for stopping by!




I love this post idea, Although I love fashion and beauty it's so nice to read about the writer instead of product reviews for a change. I similar to you have never been to paris let alone travel there often and I definitely do not get consistent brand deals and even though having those things would be amazing and are definitely something I want for my blog, I love blogging just to have a little corner of the internet to myself where I to can share what I'm loving for the month, to review restaurants or simply just to share photos from a recent experience. Good luck with your new site, can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteAshiana ashianashome.wordpress.com
Thank you, Ashiana! I completely agree, I think it's so nice to really get to know bloggers on a personal level. Thank you again, I look forward to writing more!
Delete